If you've got a lot of non-metallic materials on hand that need to be cut, it wouldn't make much economical sense to buy a powerful laser metal cutting machine as it only wastes more power. This CMA1325C-B-A nonmetal laser cutting machine should be just enough. In industries as diverse as advertising, tooling, and artwork, the large-format laser cutting machine for non-metallic sheets delivers great stability and highly detailed craftwork.
Features of Laser Cutting Machine
1. Reinforced worktable is of welded construction that has been through precision milling (with a large-scale gantry mill), tempering, and vibratory stress relief processes. Each worktable is machined to high tolerances of ±0.02mm.
2. Hybrid laser provide a moving worktable that moves on one axis and moves the laser head along another axis. As a result, a more constant beam delivery path can be achieved than a flying optic laser system.
3. Rigid cross beam is made of high-strength aluminum alloy, which is lighter, smoother in operation, and more vibration resistant than traditional heavy-duty crossbeam design.
4. Quality stepper motor and high precision linear guide give rapid response to sudden changes in speed and deliver high stability under heavy load conditions.
5. Box type exhaust fan clears out the entire work area, keeping it clean and tidy.
6. Both medium-density fiberboard and acrylic cut very well on the laser cutting machine.
7. Acrylic laser cutter cuts acrylic to maximum depth of 30mm.
|Maximum Cut Size||1325mm×2500mm|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Drawing Format||BMP, PLT, DST, AI, ETC|
|Working Conditions||Temperature 5-40℃, relative humidity≤ 95% (non-condensing)|
|Total Power||< 4KW|
|Laser Safety Classification||Class 4|
|Degree of Protection||IP54|
Applications for Laser Cutting Machine
Suitable for use in furniture, package, print advertising, decoration, and construction industries where large size non-metallic sheets need to be cut.
Laser Cut Materials
Wood panel, plywood, medium-density fiberboard, acrylic